1. Monthly Dhamma Festival (Dhamma-Melava)-
We arrange monthly Dhamma Festival at Ajanta Buddha Vihar. It includes Buddha Pooja, Meditation, Dhamma-talks and Bhojan-dan (lunch) for all devotees. Timing- 11am to 2pm. Next dates for this year are-
23rd June Pournima – Chief Guest : Mr. C. L. Thool (Chairman- SC/ST Commission, Maharashtra State), Smt. Sarika Suresh Gaikwad (President – Zilha Parishad).
28th July Sunday.
2. Vipassana Courses-
Ajanta Buddha Vihar Trust runs one day Vipassana course every 2nd Sunday of a month &
Group Sittings Morning 6am to 8am & 7pm to 9pm every day.
3. Other Regular Programs-
Ajanta Buddha Vihara Trust runs ‘Children Meditation Courses’ .. Besides, the Trust runs the following religious activities:-
1. Vipassana Courses
2. Samanera Retreat
3. Sunday Dhamma Class
4. Rainy Retreat i.e. Varsha Vaas
5. Annual Kathina Dana 6. Buddha Jayanti Celebration etc
7. Ashoka Vijaya Dashami Dhamma Diksha Day
8. Babasaheb Ambedkar Jayanti Celebration.
9. Free Medical Camps
10. Blood Donation Camps
11. Fruit Distribution to patients etc..